Friday, May 8, 2015

The Felicity Flutter Top Countdown!

Let the countdown begin! The Felicity has been in testing and thanks to the enthusiastic efforts of some truly lovely testers is almost ready for release.


My testers let me know that two sizes needed some adjustments and those have already been made and final tests of the adjustments are well underway. Initially I was planning to release sometime this week but of course it's best to test again before release to make sure the adjustments work up properly. So far it looks like they are spot on this time.


I know you guys have all been very patient for the release and I want to thank you and all of my testers. Good testers are an invaluable part of the process!


The release is day will be Monday May 11th 2015! So mark your calendars and set your alarms! It will be on sale for $10 for the first week! After the initial release it will go to a standard $12. Don't forget this top also has a nursing option!

No comments: