Saturday, July 19, 2014

Chomping at the Bit

Well here I am chomping at the bit and ready to start really breaking in my new sewing machine. I've been healing from surgery for the last 2 weeks and I think I'm finally about ready to sit in front of my machine and get to work for real! I've also got something else in the works that has me absolutely giddy with excitement. I can't give to many details at the moment as I haven't even started at it yet and I would like to know it's doable before I make any announcements. I'll tell you it's something that combines many of my crafting loves though.

I made a fantastic nursing shirt that I will be posting soon. I just haven't taken pics yet or else I would be posting it now. It's cute enough to wear as a normal shirt but completely modest and functional as a nursing shirt as well. I'll be making up a few more and there maybe a tutorial to follow.

In the meantime I'll just post this unrelated yet totally irresistible picture of Wolf on his first 4th of July.





Doesn't he look so happy to be hangin with daddy and excited for the fireworks? He stayed awake for the whole show and enjoyed every minute of it too. Not an ounce of fear with all those loud noises and bright lights. He just happily watched the first half of them until he decided he was hungry.

No comments: