Friday, February 8, 2013

Hello Blogosphere!

This is my first time blogging but it's long overdue. I've been told I needed to blog for years but today I decided to bite the bullet so to speak. It's kind of difficult to sit down and know what to put into writing here. I guess I'll start by telling you what kind of blog this is. I'm writing this to share the everyday adventures of a crafty life with four kids. I am by nature a maker. When I see something in a store that I want I usually find my first thoughts wondering to "I could make that" or "Wow, that gives me a great idea".

Now I've also been sucked into the world of pinterest. This means that now I have way more projects then I can even remember to do. Good thing I have all my boards there to remind me what I need to get to. My husband is sitting here looking over my shoulder so I think that means this is a good place to end this post tonight. Bye for now. 

P.S. I should mention that I am not the best speller. I'm not the worst but not the best either so forgive any typos or spelling errors to come. ;-) 
Post a Comment